Guidelines for computer cleaning and repairing
Cleaning and spraying computer is crucial to the best performance of any computer, but to many users, it still remains a mystery. In this article, you will discover guidelines for computer cleaning and repairing.
Guidelines for Cleaning Computer
- Don’t spray any part of a computer directly with cleaning liquids.
- Wear an anti-static wrist strap or use an ant-static mat before touching any component inside the CPU (Central Processing Unit).
- Use a specific vacuum cleaner designed for computer to clean the internal components of the computer.
- Don’t try to clean inside of the monitor because it carries a high voltage even though the power is unplugged.
- Disconnect the monitor from the main power supply before cleaning the outside of the monitor
- Read more…